Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: You all be good....I'll be back soon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You all be good....I'll be back soon

    I'm....getting married tomorrow. Yes me. Be gone on the honeymoon till mid-week and probably halfway connected and halfway disconnected for a few days.

    Seriously keep me in your thoughts, and hope for good weather tomorrow (Saturday) since its an outdoor wedding, and temperature we're going to be fine, if we can keep the scattered showers from attacking.

    To those who know and I have talked to, thanks for the nice things said.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You all be good....I'll be back soon

    Congrats big guy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You all be good....I'll be back soon

    hope you have a good marriage/wedding but there's supposed to be showers tommorow...in BSG atleast
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_2CRUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2006
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You all be good....I'll be back soon

    CONGRATS AND BEST WISHES ROCKETER.
    CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You all be good....I'll be back soon

    Rain on your wedding day is supposed to be good luck.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You all be good....I'll be back soon

    Wish it'd rained on mine. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You all be good....I'll be back soon

    Yeah...really
    I feel your pain.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You all be good....I'll be back soon

    Congrats. And I hope you get over it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You all be good....I'll be back soon

    Congrats Buddy, I hope you know what you are getting yourself into. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You all be good....I'll be back soon

    it rained on mine...enough sprinkle to cool it off outside, was great.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •